If you are a fan of mobile games, you will no doubt be delighted to learn that Google Play Games has just launched in Europe. This means you can now play your favorite Android games on your Windows 11 or Windows 10 PC. In this article, we will introduce you to Google Play Games and explain how to download and use it.
- Google Play Games: The Big Screen Android Gaming Experience
- Increased accuracy and immersion with keyboard and mouse
- Synchronization of game progress on your different devices
- More than 100 Android games to discover on PC
- Minimum System Requirements
- How to play your Android games on PC with Google Play Games
Google Play Games: The Big Screen Android Gaming Experience
Imagine yourself quietly seated in front of your computer, ready to dive into the captivating universe of Android mobile games. Until now, you were either limited to playing these games on your smartphone or tablet, or you had to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks to get them to work on your PC.
However, with the introduction of the Google Play Games PC beta, you can now explore select games directly on the big screen. This marks a significant milestone for mobile gaming enthusiasts who crave a more immersive and comfortable gaming experience.
Increased accuracy and immersion with keyboard and mouse
One of the significant advantages of playing Android games on PC is the ability to utilize a keyboard and mouse, offering greater precision and responsiveness. With these input devices, you can more easily master the controls, execute quick movements, and enjoy the fluidity typically associated with PC gaming.
However, it’s important to note that gamepad support is currently unavailable in the Google Play Games beta on PC. We have tested it with an Xbox controller, but unfortunately, it didn’t work. Hopefully, controller support will be introduced in the final version of Google Play Games.
Synchronization of game progress on your different devices
With Google Play Games on PC, you can conveniently sync your game progress between your mobile device (Android smartphone or tablet) and your computer. This means you can begin playing a game on your phone while you’re on the go and seamlessly continue it on your PC once you get home.
Gone are the days of starting over from the beginning; now, you can continue your gaming adventure without any interruptions, regardless of the device you’re using. Isn’t that pretty cool? 😎
More than 100 Android games to discover on PC
In the Google Play Games PC beta, you have access to a selection of over 100 Android games just waiting to be explored. These titles include popular games such as:
- Mahjong Club – Solitaire Game
- Ten Crush
- Genshin Impact
- Asphalt 9: Legends
- Lords Mobile: Kingdom Wars
- Farm Heroes Saga
- Dragon Ball Legends
And many more exciting options!
No matter your preference in games, whether you enjoy puzzles, strategy games, fast-paced races, or epic adventures, you will undoubtedly find what you are looking for among this wide range of available games.
Minimum System Requirements
As you can see, the Google Play Games software is not particularly demanding on system resources. The minimum system requirements to run the application are as follows:
- Operating system: Windows 10 (version 2004) or later
- Storage: SSD drive with at least 10 GB of available storage space
- Graphics Card: Intel UHD Graphics 630 GPU or an equivalent
- Processor: 4 physical cores (note that some games may require an Intel processor)
- Memory: 8 GB of RAM
- Windows administrator account
- Additionally, it is recommended to have hardware virtualization technology enabled.
How to play your Android games on PC with Google Play Games
To download, install, and use Google Play Games on your Windows 11 or 10 PC, carefully follow these few steps:
- Go to the official Google Play Games website at the following address: https://play.google.com/googleplaygames
- Click the ” Download Beta ” button from the site’s home page.
- Next, double-click on the Install-GooglePlayGames-Beta.exe file to proceed with the installation.
- Once the Google Play Games is installed, you must sign in to your Google account.
- Then, confirm your player profile.
- Search for the Android game you want to install on your PC from the application interface.
- Finally, click on the Install button to proceed with the installation of the game.
✅ That’s it! You’re all set to launch the Android game on your computer. Enjoy the game, and have a great time! 😉