After Intel and Nvidia, it is AMD’s turn to publish new graphics drivers, Software Adrenalin 23.10.1 WHQL.
Available for download for a few hours, these AMD Adrenalin 23.10.1 WHQL graphics drivers add optimized environments for the Assassin’s Creed Mirage and Lords of the Fallen titles. They also introduce support for AntiLag+ technology for Counter-Strike 2.
At the same time, several problems are corrected. The list includes a bug causing Starfield to crash with some Radeon RX 7000 series GPUs, a possible crash with Counter-Strike 2 when enabling MSAA or FSR; “stuttering” issues with Counter-Strike” or even EA FC 23, which does not work with certain GPUs like the Radeon RX 7800 XT. AMD also reports a system freeze or black screen when playing video files with Radeon RX 6000 series GPUs and a screen freeze when changing the encoding format while streaming games. With AMD Link.
There are also some known issues. You will find all the details below.
Software Adrenalin 23.10.1 WHQL, release note, and link
Name: Software Adrenalin
WHQL certification: Yes
Size: 641 MB
Publication date: October 11, 2023
Operating systems :
- Windows 11 21H2 and newer;
- Windows 10 64-bit 1809 and newer.
New Feature Highlights
- New Game Support
- Assassin’s Creed Mirage
- The Lords of the Fallen
- Anti-Lag+ Support
- Counter-Strike 2
- Intermittent app crash while playing Starfield on Radeon™ RX 7000 Series Graphics Products.
- Intermittent driver crashes while playing Counter-Strike 2 with MSAA or FSR enabled on some AMD Graphics Products, such as the Radeon™ RX 7900 XTX.
- Improvements to stutter were experienced while playing Counter-Strike 2.
- EA SPORTS FC™ 24 may fail to open on some AMD Graphics Products, such as the Radeon™ RX 7800 XT.
- System freeze or black screen when playing video files on Radeon™ RX 6000 Series Graphics Products.
- The display may intermittently freeze after changing the encoding format while streaming select games with AMD Link.
- Performance Metrics Overlay may report N/A for FPS on various games.
- Audio may intermittently become out of sync with video when recording from AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition with AV1 codec.
- Corruption may be observed in Forza Motorsport when RT is enabled.
- After changing graphics settings, Intermittent flickering may be observed in Total War: Pharaoh’s menus.
Radeon Product Compatibility
|Radeon RX 7900/7800/7700/7600 Series Graphics|
|Radeon RX 6900/6800/6700/6600/6500/6400 Series Graphics|
|Radeon RX 5700/5600/5500/5300 Series Graphics|
Mobility Radeon Product Compatibility
|Radeon RX 6800M Series Graphics|
|Radeon RX 6700M Series Graphics|
|Radeon RX 6600M Series Graphics|
|Radeon RX 6500M Series Graphics|
|Radeon RX 6300M Series Graphics|
|Radeon RX 5700M/5600M/5500M/5300M Series Graphics|
AMD Processors with Radeon Graphics Product Compatibility
|Ryzen Processors with Radeon Graphics||Ryzen Processors with Radeo Graphics|
|Ryzen PRO Processors||Ryzen PRO Processors|
|Athlon Processors with Radeon Graphics||Athlon Processors with Radeon Graphics|
|Athlon PRO Processors||Athlon PRO Processors|
Download: Adrenalin Software 23.10.1 WHQL